Growing children should practice desirable eating habits. Do you know some of the correct eating habits?
– Wash hands before eating.
– Take only small bites of food.
– Eat slowly and chew the food well.
– Make no noise with your tongue and keep your mouth closed.
– Eat just enough of the food prepared.
– Talk about pleasant things during meal time.
Can you think of other correct eating habits?
Write them on your comment box.
Your health is important. you should practice health habits that will keep you stay well and healthy. Doing so will keep you healthy and strong. You will not easily get sick. You will be happier and will enjoy life to the fullest. As the saying goes “Health is Wealth”.
Here are some good health habits. Do you practice all of these?
* Eat balanced diet. Eat foods that include Go, Grow and Glow. Eat them in the right amount.
* Keep yourself clean always. Have a daily bath. Brush your teeth after every meal.
* Have enough rest and sleep. An 8-hour sleep is good for the body. It gives time for the body to build new energy.
You should practice desirable food habits while you’re still young.
Interview a physician or a nurse and ask what diseases may be caused by the following food habits.
1. Eating fatty foods.
2. Drinking too much coffee and softdrinks.
3. Eating salty foods.