Direction: Choose the letter of the correct answer.
1. Color, shape, and size of objects can be observed by using your __________
a. eyes b. ears c. nose
2. Light enters the eye through the __________.
a. retina b. cornea c. pupil
3. The colored part of the eye is the __________.
a. pupil b. cornea c. iris
4. The part of the ear that gathers sounds from a vibrating object is the __________.
a. outer ear b. middle ear c. inner ear
5. The nerve cells that carry the odor message to the brain is the __________.
a. auditory canal b. olfactory nerve c. optic nerve
6. The outer layer of the skin is the __________.
a. dermis b. epidermis c. skin pores
7. The largest sense organ of the body is _________.
a. the skin b. tongue c. nose
8. The condition of the eye in which one sees distant things more clearly is ______.
a. nearsightedness b. farsightedness c. blindness
9. Sunburn is caused by _________.
a. salty water b. overexposure to sun c. swimming in dirty water
10. Yellow foods such as squash, carrots, and papaya are rich is __________
a. Vitamin A b. Vitamin C c. Vitamin D
11. The taste buds are located in the _________.
a. nose b. tongue c. skin
12. Which of the following is a good habit?
a. Reading while lying
b. Closing the eyes when tired.
c. Watching TV near the screen.
13. Which of the following is best for the nose?
a. Blowing the nose gently when having colds.
b. Blowing the nose hard to prevent clogging of the air ways.
c. Pinching the nose.
14. Sharp objects many cause __________
a. cuts b. blisters c. blood clotting
15. Tasting hot food may harm the _________.
a. teeth b. tongue c. lip