We are very lucky because our sense organs are working well. Imagine those people who cannot use their sense organs properly because of their carelessness or maybe as a result of an accident or injury. When the sense organs are not properly cared for, they might suffer from ailments or might be damaged. People can no longer use their sense of sight, hearing, smelling, tasting, and feeling well. Take care of the sense organs for them to work efficiently.
The statements below are a few way of caring for our sense organs.
1. Avoid taking very hot soup
2. Blow your nose gently.
3. Clean your ear with cotton buds.
4. Apply sun-blocking lotion unto your before swimming.
5. Do not put pointed objects near your eyes.
6. Avoid reading in moving vehicles.
7. Rest your eyes when you are tired.
8. Brush also your tongue when you brush your teeth.
9. Use a pot holder when touching hot pans or kettles.
10 Take a bath regularly.