11. Milk is a food and not a drink. If you are going to use it, mixed it with those food you need to chew or sip in slowly. Your saliva will keep the milk to build in the tummy as acid.
12. Sleeping just after eating will make it harder to digest. So is anxiousness and working hard. A few minute rest and relaxation before eating and being happy with easy exercise for 30 minutes after will result to a good digestion. Walking after eating is the best exercise.
13. Avoid red meat if you can. There is enough protein in grains, vegetables with beans. Cottage cheese and nuts are good source. The fats we get from olive and cream is also enough.
14. Chili pepper, mustard and pickles should not be taken regularly. Because regular eating of this will cause ulcer or bloating.
15. Taking in too hot food or hot drink will make soft mucous membranes of our throat and stomach damage.
16. Drinking too much while eating or after specially if the food is too much starchy should be avoided.
17. The best way to drink water is when the tummy is empty. In the morning after bed, and 30 minutes before having breakfast. Drinking water in this way, cleanse our colon and tummy.
18. Breathing exercise, singing or laughing hard helps blood to circulate properly in your stomach and it builds better enzyme for digestion.
19. In the morning after waking up is a very good time for cold bath followed by exercise. If you don’t feel doing it, better bathe with warm water then light exercise. Rest for a while before dressing up. It is not good to dress up while in too much sweat or while the body is hot and releasing sweat.
20. Let air and sunlight pass through your house. Bedroom should always be fresh. Warm air or wind weakens our lungs that may cause tuberculosis.
21. Remember the good things in your life. Don’t be sad or always complaining. Thinking of the things that makes you sad or empty and lonely will give you much indigestion. It is just like eating junks.
22. Be at peace with people you meet. Be happy and wear your best smile. This is one way of having a very good health.
see you next….